Leaving Cert Irish
Leaving Cert Gaeilge The main objective in the Irish leaving cert exam is to assess each candidates proficiency in the three main language skills, listening, speaking and writing. SMS Tutor aims to prepare prospective students in each of these areas. Students will receive concise and relevent material regularly in the form of text messages. These texts will act as crucial study aids to help students summarise course content and prepare them for their final exam. Texts will cover the Irish higher level and ordinary level course and will include material on the following;
- Sample answers provided as sound files for the sraith pictiúr with accompanying excercises.
- Key questions and sample answers for the oral exam.
- Helpful phrases and key vocabulary for oral and aural exam.
- Useful phrases to successfully complete reading comprehensions.
- The prescribed poetry and prose course.
- An Triail by Máiréad Ní Ghráda.
- Key grammar points.
- Step by step guide to write a successful essay.
- Tips and advice in exam time management.
Please select the year, level and duration of your Irish texts package
Monthly Ordinary Level 5th Year
Yearly Ordinary Level 5th Year
Monthly Higher Level 5th Year
Yearly Higher Level 5th Year
Monthly Ordinary Level 6th Year
Yearly Ordinary Level 6th Year
Monthly Higher Level 6th Year
Yearly Higher Level 6th Year